Home to a renowned collection of art, exceptional performing arts and educational experiences, and an innovative studio art school, AMFA provides Corporate Partners all the benefits of membership, plus so much more.
Join today to discover and enjoy all that your new Museum has to offer during this historical year.
Corporate Partnership Levels
Copper | $1,000 - $2,499
- Company recognition on the annual donor wall in the Museum's lobby during inaugural year
- Company recognition and appreciation on AMFA's website and membership magazine
- Invitation for two to AMFA inaugural event
- Gifts of Museum membership for two employees
- Invitations to special events and exhibition previews
- Discounts on classes, workshops, and programming
- Access to holiday gift guide with corporate giving options
- Early registration opportunities
- 10% off Museum Store purchases
- 10% off Park Grill purchases
- Reciprocal membership benefits at more than 1,000 cultural institutions across North America
Bronze | $2,500 - $4,999
Benefits of Copper, plus:
- Two additional invitations (four total) to AMFA inaugural event
- Priority access to facility rental calendar
- Opportunity to host private shopping experiences for employees at the Museum Store
- Gifts of Museum membership for two additional employees (four total)
Silver | $5,000 - $9,999
Benefits of Bronze, plus:
- Invitation for two to an exclusive Corporate Partnership event
- Concierge services on one facility rental
- Sneak preview of menu offerings from the new AMFA restaurant, plus restaurant gift certificates
- Gifts of Museum membership for two additional employees (six total)
Gold | $10,000 - $14,999
Benefits of Silver, plus:
- Logo recognition on AMFA’s website
- Priority access to sponsorship opportunities for exhibitions and programs
- Two additional invitations (four total) to an exclusive Corporate Partnership event
- Gifts of Museum membership for two additional employees (eight total)
To ensure we provide Corporate Partners with the correct discounts and perks, membership card holders should be prepared to show proof of employment (company ID, business card, pay stub, or email signature, accompanied by a government issued ID) when they arrive at an AMFA program, event, or activity.
Sponsor the Arts
In addition to annual giving, which supports the Museum’s general operations, AMFA also offers unique sponsorship opportunities for specific arts programs. From exhibitions and community engagement programs to special events and theatrical performances, AMFA has sponsorship packages—ranging from $15,000 to $100,000—that can be customized.
Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts recognizes the following corporations for their generous annual donations supporting the Museum's exhibitions, programs, and initiatives.
- 107 Liquor
- American Business Engine
- Apartment Hunters
- Arkansas Mold and Water, Inc.
- B. Barnett
- D&B Janitorial Services, Inc.
- Domestic Domestic
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Ghidotti Communications
- Glass Erectors
- Hearne Fine Art
- J. Carman, Inc. Fine Art Appraisals
- The Janet Jones Company
- Lexicon, Inc.
- Little Rock Soiree Magazine
- Mid-Southern Watercolorists
- Ocean Extreme Dive & Travel Center
- The Peacock Group
- Poe Travel
- Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
- Servato Corp
- Thornton Tomasetti
- W&W | AFCO Steel
- AAA Business Systems, Inc.
- Action Mechanical
- Cadence Bank
- Landmark CPAs
- MAC Mechanical
- Stone Ward
- Wright, Lindsey & Jennings LLP
- Arvest Bank
- Kum & Go
- Rebsamen Fund
- REDLEE/SCS INC.
- Riggs Benevolent Fund
- Rose Law Firm
- The Schmieding Foundation
- Tipton & Hurst
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- Arkansas Democrat Gazette
- Centennial Bank
- East Harding Construction
- Edafio Technology Partners
- Friday, Eldredge & Clark, LLP
- The Philip R. Jonsson Foundation
- Junior League of Little Rock
- Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C.
- SafeHaven Security Group, LLC
- Lenore G. Tawney Foundation
- Charles M. and Joan R. Taylor Foundation, Inc.
- Arkansas Arts Council
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Bank of America
- Entergy Arkansas, Inc.
- The Brown Foundation, Inc. of Houston
- City of Little Rock
- City of North Little Rock
- John and Robyn Horn Foundation
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- The Shubert Foundation
- Harriet and Warren Stephens, Stephens Inc.
- Alice L. Walton Foundation
- Windgate Foundation
Please contact us to learn more about our corporate partnership program.